- incredibly long crosscountry train ride AU
- police procedural AU
- bookstore AU
- reluctant teammates that save the world together AU
- platonic living together AU
- lawyers AU
Let’s get real, if I were gonna bang anyone on Teen Wolf, it would be THIS GUY:
1. Teens on the show: ugh, gross, they would be terrible, all jackrabbit humping and Axe.
2. Papa Stilinski might cry.
3. Derek Hale would DEFINITELY cry and would also probably play Your Body is A Wonderland on repeat.
4. Look at this guy. He goes downtown. He goes uptown. He goes on the cross town bus and then gets a transfer so he can take the express. He was super in love with his wife and made crazy love to her constantly and she does not strike me as a lady who is easily pleased and what I’m saying is fffffffffffffff, leg holster me on it. Deep-v-neck me on it.
the old astronomer - sarah williams
((far too often credited to galileo so yay for saying the right name!!))
literally nothing ever sounds like a better option than sleep. there are so many books to read, projects to start, stuff to draw, chores to do, people to meet, hobbies to learn, recipes to cook, i could teach myself mandarin fuckin chinese, but i’d rather be unconscious
Tyler Hoechlin impersonation of Tyler Posey (x)
#presses this film to my chest like a hot water bottle #i vividly remember seeing this in the cinema and i hadn’t really investigated it fully and thought it was a genuine period-accurate chaucer #and for the first 3 or so minutes and I was just wtf?? #and then i recall it perfectly - my brain just said FUCK IT THIS IS AWESOME #SOMEONE CRANK UP THE QUEEN SOUNDTRACK #GET IN LOSER - WE’RE GOING JOUSTING #and there’s practically no cast member i would not messily make out with #in a handsy way
You want weird tv episodes that you’ve never seen before? It’s probably been on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. You want a musical episode? Buffy. An episode with no talking at all? Buffy. A good laugh about a demon-hunting dummy? Buffy. What about one where hyena ghosts posses high school students and then go eat their principle? Guess who. Just go watch Buffy you piece of shit.
We would like to take this time to warn everyone that tonight’s episode will feature some potentially triggering content such as suicide, abuse, self-medication and mental health; just to name a few. We strongly advise that anyone who may find any of this content triggering or harmful avoid the “Echo House” tag on Tumblr.